A new tool
to make fonts
F%NT is user friendly
You can create glyphs, icons, pictograms or patterns in few clicks. You can export your file and use it anywhere as a font or as SVG.
Mouse friendly (trackpad and trackball too)
- Click to draw or erase your « pixel »
- Click to export in OTF or SVG
- Click to choose your glyph
- Drag the line to change the grid
- Click to test your font like a webfont !
- Use arrows to move your « pixels » ; ✨
- Press any key to choose your glyph ;
- Use pageUp and pageDown to navigate.
- Press ESC to switch to webfont
This is fun.
Save and share ️your creation with the CL%UD button ; merge with another F%NT, get your F%NT key in the url and write it in the IMP%RT text field.
IMP%RT field is tricky, you can rip « pixels » from any fonts (if this one is legally eligible for modifications.) Try 9px ‘Source Code Pro’ !
Last but not least
- Free !
- Grid is flexible !
- Add your own module in SVG ;
- Preview is printer ready ;
- Animated gif !
- And more with command $_ !